We provide life cycle Project Management services to our clients and assist them in achieving their goals by executing a successful project. We have a range of seasoned Project Management professionals with a proven track record, who follow our established procedures and systems to assist our clients with the most challenging projects.
Our Project Management services range from project and scope definition, design development, project cost estimation, tendering and procurement services, contract, and construction management through to completion, turnover, commissioning and maintenance support services.
Once you have the scope defined, Luxton can assist with defining the project budget through developing a detailed estimate. Our estimating services include:
• Quantity take-off / verification • Subcontractor / supplier quotation requests and comparison analysis
• Cost estimating • Risk analysis and contingency planning
• Final review and de-plugging • Client presentation
With the project budget approved, we can manage the tendering process and reach out to our broad network of subcontractors and suppliers:
• Tender Package creation • Tender issuance and follow up
• Management of subcontractor / supplier meetings
• Bid normalization • Award recommendation
With contractor or subcontractors onboard, we have the experience and expertise to manage their contracts:
• Contract negotiations and execution
• Certification of Progress Claims
• Management of change to contract • Claims management
We have the competent staff that can monitor your projects progress through earn value management and create comprehensive progress and productivity reports so you understand how your project is progressing for making an informed decision along the way.
We have managed many of our client’s project schedules, small and large, in industry leading software: Microsoft project and Primavera P6.